The terms and conditions set out herein below govern the use of Planyourwedding Sdn Bhd's ('the Company') services offered and available on the website planyourwedding.my and all related sub-sites ('the Site'). You are advised to read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
By using the Site, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this agreement ('the Agreement'), as well as those terms and conditions incorporated by reference and/or implication.
If you continue to use the Site and/or services provided by the Company on the Site ('the Services') after the date on which any amendments come into effect, you shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by the amended terms and conditions. In the event that you do not agree to the amendments, you shall not continue to use the Site and/or the Services.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Planyouwedding.my's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Planyouwedding.my's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Planyouwedding.my at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Planyouwedding.my's web site are provided "as is". Planyouwedding.my makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Planyouwedding.my does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Planyouwedding.my or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Planyouwedding.my's Internet site, even if Planyouwedding.my or a Planyouwedding.my authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
When the User gives the Site and/or Company content, the User grants the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) the User have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
The User represent and warrant that the User own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that the User post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content the User supply does not violate this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that the User will indemnify the Company for all claims resulting from content the User supplies.
The Company has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by the User or any third party.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Planyouwedding.my's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Planyouwedding.my does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Planyouwedding.my may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Planyouwedding.my does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Planyouwedding.my has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Planyouwedding.my of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Planyouwedding.my's web site shall be governed by the Malaysian law. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
BILLING, PAYMENT AND OTHER SUBSCRIPTIONS
ALL CHARGES INCURRED ON PLANYOURWEDDING.MY, AND ALL PURCHASES MADE WITH THE PLANYOURWEDDING.MY CREDITS, ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, REGARDLESS OF THE PAYMENT METHOD, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- When you provide payment information to Planyourwedding.my or to one of its payment processors, you represent to Planyourwedding.my that you are the authorized user of the card, PIN, key or account associated with that payment, and you authorize Planyourwedding.my to charge your credit card or to process your payment with the chosen third-party payment processor for any Subscription, Planyourwedding.my Credits, or other fees incurred by you. Planyourwedding.my may require you to provide your address or other information in order to meet Planyourwedding.my’s legal obligations.
- For Subscriptions purchased based on an agreed usage period, where recurring payments are made in exchange for continued use (“Recurring Payment Subscriptions”), by continuing to use the Recurring Payment Subscription you agree and reaffirm that Planyourwedding.my is authorized to charge your credit card (or your Planyourwedding.my Credits, if funded), or to process your payment with any other applicable third-party payment processor, for any applicable recurring payment amounts. If you have purchased any Recurring Payment Subscriptions, you agree to notify Planyourwedding.my promptly of any changes to your credit card account number, its expiration date and/or your billing address, or your PayPal or other payment account number, and you agree to notify Planyourwedding.my promptly if your credit card or PayPal or other payment account expires or is cancelled for any reason.
- If your use of Planyourwedding.my is subject to any type of use or sales tax, then Planyourwedding.my may also charge you for those taxes, in addition to the Subscription or other fees published in the Rules of Use. The Malaysian Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) due amounts collected by Planyourwedding.my will reflect on the value of any Purchase or Subscription.
Responsibility for Charges Associated With Your Account
- As the Account holder, you are responsible for all charges incurred, including applicable taxes, and all purchases made by you or anyone that uses your Account, including your family or friends. If you cancel your Account, Planyourwedding.my reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before cancellation. Any delinquent or unpaid Accounts must be settled before Planyourwedding.my will allow you to register again.
- Planyourwedding.my may make available an account balance associated with your Account (the “Planyourwedding.my Credits”). You may place funds in your Planyourwedding.my Credits up to a maximum amount determined by Planyourwedding.my, by credit card, prepaid card, promotional code, or any other payment method accepted by Planyourwedding.my. We may change or impose different Planyourwedding.my Credits balance and usage limits from time to time.
- You may use Planyourwedding.my Credits to purchase Subscriptions, including by making on-page and in-app purchases where Planyourwedding.my Credits transactions are enabled. Credits added to the Planyourwedding.my Credits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Planyourwedding.my Credits do not constitute a personal property right, have no value outside Planyourwedding.my and can only be used to purchase Subscriptions and related content via Planyourwedding.my (including but not limited to subscriptions, products and other services offered through the Planyourwedding.my). Planyourwedding.my Credits have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. Planyourwedding.my Credits that are deemed unclaimed property may be turned over to the applicable authority.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.